Part-time Media & Social Media Monitor
- Contract role to provide media and social media monitoring for a high profile international client
- The successful applicant will be expected to closely monitor international media and social media, and identify and escalate issues as required.
- You will also be required to develop a global media briefing, including summary and analysis of key international stories and social media developments.
- Applicants can work off-site, but must be able to guarantee at least six months of flexible evening and weekend work.
- Beneficial to have an interest in Middle East affairs but its not essential
Competences applicable to the post
- have the ability to conduct comprehensive analysis of information to tight deadlines ensuring accuracy and relevance;
- have excellent writing skills;
- be proficient in the use of research and Internet tools and word processing;
- be able to take direction and report progress on your work with others;
- be organised and able to manage your own workload;
- have strong attention to detail.
- Foreign language skills, including Arabic, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese and Italian, are appreciated but not required.
- Variable hours – average 5 hours per week approximately
- Shift timings are likely to include (but are not limited to):
- Mondays-Thursdays, 7-10 p.m. ET
- Fridays, 6-10 p.m. ET
- Saturdays, 3-10 p.m ET
- Sundays, 3-10 p.m. ET
- Holidays, 9 a.m.-10 p.m. ET
- Shifts will be allocated monthly
- Reasonable flexibility around the successful applicant
There is a need for this person to work flexibly as the role requires work exclusively during the afternoon, evening, weekend and some holidays.
Please send your CV and a cover letter to Kayla Elias at: firstname.lastname@example.org stating clearly which position you are applying for.